testing

luvmypoodle

For what it's worth...

For the last few weeks I have not been able to log in under my regular account. I have to go to the registration confirmation letter I got when setting up a 2nd account and go through the verification process then it takes me to my orignal account. This being rather a hassle, I just get in in the morning and then leave that window open all day.

Maybe others are doing something similar? That would make it look busy, when some of us aren't even here....

Carol

ps.... I KNOW ;) some of us are never REALLY here...where ever here is..... :blink:

My computer acts as if I'm logged in all the time, so I may look as if I'm here when I'm not. (Of course, since I'm not here, I can't see if I seem to be here.)

I have definitely seen people come and go during the day without posting, so I think sometimes people do just drop by, determine that nothing has exploded, and wander off without posting anything new.

That's really bizarre.  What happens when you try to log in the regular way?  Are you getting an error message or something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It says I am not authorized. It shows me logged in at the bottom of the page, but still prompts for user name and password at the top.

Dean figured out how to get me in sideways.....

Carol

Hello Carol!  I'm sorry to hear that your still having a problem.  Are you using MSN as your browser?

Thanks!

Dean

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Dean,

Yes, I'm using MSN as my browser. Could that be the problem?

Carol

ps. I also deleted the cookies (again) and double checked that my cookie level is set at the lowest possible level.

Hi Dean,

Yes, I'm using MSN as my browser.  Could that be the problem?

Carol

ps.  I also deleted the cookies (again) and double checked that my cookie level is set at the lowest possible level.

Hi Carol! I have an MSN dial up account for when I’m on the road and I’ve experience the same problem. The best thing to do is minimize MSN after login and open Internet Explorer to browse the forum. It’s probably best to set your privacy settings in Internet Explorer to medium. The default settings shouldn’t interfere with browsing and will insure an adequate level of protection.

Does anyone know if Judith uses MSN too?