Cinderella Coach

SabrinaO

Ok For some weird reason or another My other Browser would NOT let me log in on here. Weird it was I tell ya. Well I am Happy it is finally letting me Login on this one. Anyhow.... I have Created a Cinderella Coach out of Yet another fake pumpkin. For My Soon to Be Sisterinlasw. For a Wedding Gift. I have been trying to Get on here and Post the pics as I went but it wouldnt let me... I will have more updated by the end of the weekand Of the finished project as tonight is my lastnight to have it done as the wedding is tommororow! *takes a Deep Breath* Anyhow Please have a Look at my Webshots And have a look and let me Know is it worthy enough to give to her ...so far... as yet I am not done with it LOL But in general of how it has come along! :lol:

Hugsssss

Sabrina

P.S. Sorry I haven't been here Much.. It is mainly because I am on a borrowed computer right now cause mine is haveing issues at this time and all the wedding stuff this month!

Cinderella Coach !

Oh Sabrina, you've gone and done it again! It's wonderful! I see I'm going to have to set aside a whole shelf in my craft room just to copy your projects! They're awesome! :blink:

Ok So the Wedding was a Blast! and The New sister LOVED the Coach! It would have been alot better looking if I had a few extra Hours before the wedding to Work on it more But she loved it Anyway! and so did everyone that was there! *takes a deep Breath* LOL For some reason Webshots is being Ill when I tryed to Uploaded some updated pics so I put them in my gallery In here .. plz have a Look and thanks all for the wonderful comments! <_<

Hugsss

Sabrina