Hobby Lobby

pecamala

We just had a Hobby Lobby open in Port Huron Michigan.I live in Sarnia,Ontario,Canada across from Port Huron.Hobby Lobby advertised THe Haunted Dollhouse but I went there three times the first week and never saw a single Haunted House kit.It was very disappointing as I made three trips over the bridge for that specific item.I will have to wait until next year now.But they do have a few other miniatures that I was able to buy.We have no dollhouse shops in my town.The nearest one is almost 100 miles away.

Carrie,Ontario,Canada.

If you are Married, Don't Tell Your Hubby they have dollhouse stuff.

:lol:

I LOVE my local hobby lobby and it's funny how each one is a little different. I almost used the 40% off coupon today (Off one regularly priced item).

:)

Yeap they have good deals there.

Are they having a good sale I have one that is about 2 hours away from me one way.

But if they are having a good sale I might need to make a day trip, but I can't go until next week though :lol:

My days off are through the week.

mini hugs

Jennifer

Jennifer, you can visit their website (hobbylobby.com) and sign up for their weekly sale paper and internet coupon, (can't order from there site though) to be emailed to you. This week there weekly or internet coupon is for 40% off any one item. You can also print right off their site.

Peggi

Jennifer, you can visit their website (hobbylobby.com) and sign up for their weekly sale paper and internet coupon, (can't order from there site though) to be emailed to you.

what she said!!!

and sometimes they have miniatures 50% off...not the houses. but they do have sales on those as well.

happy shopping!

nutti :lol:

.Hobby Lobby advertised THe Haunted Dollhouse but I went there three times the first week and never saw a single Haunted House kit.It was very disappointing as I made three trips over the bridge for that specific item.I will have to wait until next year now.

Minatures.com still has the haunted house in stock at 33% off and they do ship internationally. I'm not sure if that would be a reasonable alternative for you but the link for them is http://www.miniatures.com/hbs/global/Index...RODUCTSKU=58066

Deb