Pierce Tower Windows

Yes I have pictures in my blog but I installed all of the tower windows from the tower window sheet and there are two left on the sheet. I rechecked the schematics and sure indeed, the sheet has more windows that the tower. There are six tower windows but the sheet has eight. Im keeping them to see what happens. The only windows left for me to install are the kitchen bay and the dining bay so I dont know what these two would be for.

I'm building the Pierce also. The "extra" tower windows are the middle kitchen bay windows. The kitchen bay has two narrow and one larger one on the two levels. I spent time today thinking I didn't have enough bay windows, and then I remembered what I did with them. This can make you crazy.

I'm building the Pierce also. The "extra" tower windows are the middle kitchen bay windows. The kitchen bay has two narrow and one larger one on the two levels. I spent time today thinking I didn't have enough bay windows, and then I remembered what I did with them. This can make you crazy.

Thankyou for clearing that up. I thought I had been seeing double for a moment there. I realized the kitchen bay windows in the middle were larger and was wondering what panel would fit them since all the ones marked for the kitchen bay are narrow. Aaahh, I am going crazy. :wave: