Another mystery house

Elicia

I've been a lurker for quite some time. Just enjoying others posts and pictures. I recently purchased this house simply because it was so unusual and cute. It is held together with pegs and once the pegs are removed it would fit under a bed or on a closet shelf. Does anyone have any idea of who the manufacturer was? I have a picture of it but have no clue how to get it on here. Let's see if this works.

hello, and welcome!

the photos are fine, and that is really a very nifty design, and fun mini house!!

it looks something like a house made by Schylling, but i've not seen one of theirs in a three-storey style.

might you let us know a bit more about you and your interest in minis?

looking forward to your posts.

:thumb:

Thanks to everyone for trying to identify my latest venture. I've been playing with miniatures since my first doll house when I was about 7 (one of the metal ones that were so popular in the 50's). In 1973, I built a to-scale dollhouse and furniture for my older daughter (age 10 at that time). I also built one for the younger daughter as well when she was 8. It wasn't quite as fancy as the first one since she was younger. My passion has grown over the years and I continue to go to as many of the dollhouse shows as I can. I've been in South Carolina for the past 20 years and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be as much interest here as there was in Atlanta. I love looking at all of your galleries and enjoy reading the posts. I have an Orchid that I am slowly putting together and will post pictures when I get it beyond the "in the box" stage.

Elicia

Southern Belle Procrastinator

• 2 weeks later...