Peachie.. The dog I am looking for

Corey

Here is the dog I am looking for.... My husband says I should just make two black dots on a cotton ball :ohyeah:

( If anyone spies anything I am also looking for the art work and everything on the table)

Thanks soooo much!

post-1941-1175111601_thumb.jpg

Jenn - I love that little dog! Too cute.. That is a bit expensive but I will keep him in mind if I can not find anything else..

Heidi - LOL Are you talking about the gumball machine type things that has the trinkets in them?

The photo is of my parents living room and is what I am copying for my room box.

I am confused. I thought the room was a dollhouse, but when it's blown up, it sure looks like a real house. However, the little dog looks like a stuffed animal.

Confusing, I know.

The photo is of a real house - my parents living room. The dog is a stuffed animal. They keep the stuffed dog on the chair to keep the real cat off of it because the cat claws and sheds.

I am making a roombox of my parents living room for a present and am trying to copy it as close as I can get. That is why I am looking for the dog and all of the stuff on the table, in miniature. :ohyeah:

Jenn - I love that little dog! Too cute.. That is a bit expensive but I will keep him in mind if I can not find anything else..

Heidi - LOL Are you talking about the gumball machine type things that has the trinkets in them?

The photo is of my parents living room and is what I am copying for my room box.

Yes, some of the vending machines have some of the cutest to scale dogs. I found mine at a chinese restuarant for 50 cents.

BTW has anyone notice some of these dogs show up on ebay and are selling for $8 or 9$.

To much for me too but I keep sending them to my mom incase she wants to take up felting. :ohyeah:

I have some gumball machine dogs...

Let me find them and I'll send you a picture and see if any of them can work. Their not fuzzy tho, their some type of rubber.

Confusing, I know.

The photo is of a real house - my parents living room. The dog is a stuffed animal. They keep the stuffed dog on the chair to keep the real cat off of it because the cat claws and sheds.

I am making a roombox of my parents living room for a present and am trying to copy it as close as I can get. That is why I am looking for the dog and all of the stuff on the table, in miniature. :banana:

I thought it was a real mini too!!

( If anyone spies anything I am also looking for the art work and everything on the table)

There is a technique where you take photos of your artwork. I think it goes like this:

Mark out a 5' X 7' area on your wall - hang all the artwork you can fit in the space (or just the ones you want in mini). Stand directly in front of the 5X7 area, and move the camera around until you can get the entire area just inside the frame. When the picture is developed on a 5" X 7" print, the artwork should be in scale!

Corey, If you look in my Skilcraft Colonial gallery pics, you will see all the dogs. Those are all 50c gumball machine dogs.

I go shopping on Friday so I will see what I get.

Here is the dog I am looking for.... My husband says I should just make two black dots on a cotton ball

Thats what I thougth, its a fluffie, take a cotton bal and shape it into the fluffie of your choice,

I have them at my publix too, maybe between what i got and what Heidi gets there may be something here for you. Either way I got new little dogs. :lol: post-837-1175206146_thumb.jpg I know the photo is a little blury but its DH camera and he has it on some wierd setting to take bug pics and I didn't want to mess it up.

Peachie - Thanks so much for looking for me. I really appreciate it! Sorry you spent so much time on it.

Thank you very much everyone for all of your tips and suggestions. I would have never thought of half of them..I need to get into that mini mindset!

I am going to go to craft stores tomorrow to see what I can find and hit up our Wal Mart that has a ton of the little machines by the front door.