Willowcrest on Ebay!!

chattycathy66

It is a high starting bid but since its discontinued, I wouldnt have minded pushing it way higher. After all, the Beacon Hill is usually 200 dollars in most stores and its not discontinued. I thought all of this until I saw the shipping charge. Its almost half the house cost. It will end up being a lot of money when the bid goes up.

Does the shipping weight of 35lbs sound a tad light to you ladies with this kit.

its been 4 years since I built mine. but I thought the kit was closer to 50-80lbs

and I thought it started a little high also...but it is becomming one of those kits that people want so they will probably get it and more!

good luck to the bidders

nutti :flowers:

ya it did start a little high, but its worth it! i was lucky that i got mine early last year for 99 including shipping. but that was before the willowcrest was becoming so popular again. I really recomend this house and would love to see someone here get it :flowers:

Just how long ago did this house get discontinued??? I found it on Ernie's website thru a back door....now don't get excited....says he is outta stock :) but just a question out to those of you in the know.

Maybe just maybe if we spring clean Dean's place we can find a shelf of willowcrests along with the greenhouses :jawdrop: