My husband is forcing me to go to another miniature show!

prariegurl

When we were at the Frederick, MD show this past weekend, my husband picked up a flier for the Morgantown, PA show and asked if I wanted to go. I looked at the date and siad, "that's next month. Another show so soon? I'll get spoiled!" And said nothing else about it.

Last night he asked about it again, and not being sure where Morgantown is, I checked the location and driving distance online. It's just over three hours away. I told him that, and while it would be nice to see other vendors we don't get to see locally, that's quite a drive. He said we could kennel the dogs for the weekend and see Amish country or perhaps the Hershey plant and make a weekend of it!

Still don't know it we will take the whole weekend or just drive up for the day, but it looks like he taking me no matter what!

Jeri

Very cool! Kiss the hubby for all of us (that's over 1,600 kisses so it could take some time, but enjoy) and have a great time at the show. Of course, we'll be waiting for a full report when you return. Happy shopping!

Deb