Just watching Still Standing

Hallowell

I've never seen the show before but I was turning on the TV and the sitcom Still Standing was on, it was about how the dad accidentally destroyed his daughters dollhouse and how he was trying to put it back together. He ends up in a dollhouse shop where you get to see a beautiful Tennyson and a Dura Craft Heritage and several more houses. If you can catch this episode , it's pretty cute. :flowers:

I rarely watch tv myself...once every couple of months i'll watch discovery channel or HGTV, but that's about it. I haven't even heard of that show! Sounds like a cute episode.

Heck i JUST watched my first episodes of desperate housewives yesterday...series 1 :flowers:

The last sitcom we ever watched was "Frank's Place". We mostly like cop shows, although DH is addicted to "The Unit". I'm looking forward to "Raines" when it starts next week, I hope it's good.

Greg yup seen the episode! :whistle:

Bill (the dad) thinks he can put the dh back together in like a hour...HAHAHAHAHA

and then glues stuff to himself.

I dont watch much tv except at night. I watch History Channel, Science Channel, IFC, movies on TCM, Logo, and HBO.

But I have a bad viewing habit...I just cant stop watching America`s next top model! Is there a pill for that?