Trouble logging onto Site

MiniMadWoman

Has anyone else had trouble the last couple of days trying to get onto the Greenleaf site? I couldn't get on until the evening yesterday and had to try about five different ways to get on this morning. Just wondering if I'm the only one! :D Thanks!

Has anyone else had trouble the last couple of days trying to get onto the Greenleaf site?  I couldn't get on until the evening yesterday and had to try about five different ways to get on this morning.  Just wondering if I'm the only one!  :D  Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I've had some difficulty too, and I think Nutti has, and CatColorado. I've discovered something though. The minute that you copy the error page and email it to Tracy, you can get into the forum, LOL!

I've had the problem for months now, thought it was just my computer. I will try the link through my favorites, I will then try two separate links in the address drop down box and just keep trying, eventually I finally get on the old forum and from there I'm able to get to here.

Linda you are something else girlfriend. :D B) I do quickly email Dean when there is a problem like yesterday when we all had the issue. He fixed it too fast. I logged in 30 min later and everything was fine again. I guess that means I can't take credit for it :D:(

I do quickly email Dean when there is a problem like yesterday when we all had the issue. He fixed it too fast. I logged in 30 min later and everything was fine again. I guess that means I can't take credit for it  :(  :D

Thanks Tracy, but I can't take credit for this one either! I thought I had the login problems fixed. Hopefully this is an isolated incident. If not, the more details you can provide the better chance we have of fixing it.

Thanks,

Dean

The problem I have had the past two days is that when I try to blog on the building team, the first time I click "submit" I get "you are not authorized to use this function". When I tried later it was fine. When it happened again tonight I happened to notice that instead of the team username in the upper left it had my regular forum username, even though I had logged in & reached the "add entry" page under the team username. Just FYI, have any of the other builders had that happen? :lol: <_<

I received an email from Holl last night and she said the problem was fixed after she cleared the cookies from this site. If any of you have this problem, please try the link "Delete cookies set by this board" . You will have to sign in afterwards but it is always good to clean the cookies from time to time. <_<

Holly, I really think the picture program that comes from the Wallmart disc has a lot to do with it dear! Don't be frustrated! Get a new program that works best with your computer (Even Kodak add crazy things when you have those pictures put on disc).

That is why I like the digital camera because I don't have to worry about those companies putting there sneaky things on my computer and most of it is not compatable for what we use the pictures for.