Thank you Greenleaf

Missymew

Greenleaf and Greenleaf Gazette:

Thank you from Missymew for the Petsmart Gift Certificate. She's making up a shopping list for me. She seems to feel that since it has her name on it (and she's been named the coveted Critter of the Month position) that the Petsmart shopping list should contain only her flavour favourites. Being the spoiled princess diva that she is, she doesn't feel that Trinity's (my other cat) preferences should even be a consideration.

Missymew really does appreciate receiving this honourable distinction. Because she's critter of the month, I've decided to keep her as my avatar photo until the next critter of the month takes over her throne.

-Susanne

<giggling> Poor little Trinity. You'll have to give her lots of ear scritches and tummy rubs to make up for her not getting in on the shopping spree.

What is Missymew holding in the avatar picture? To me, it looks like it might be a little Mrs. Mousy in a pink bathrobe and fuzzy slippers. I can just hear the muffled little voice from under Missymew's paw squeaking, "Mffppft. Helpfft. Helpfft. Lemmepft outtaft hereft."

Deb

lol she do look like she is snuggling something for sure!

And of course we know that Missymew would only cuddle a little critter to make it feel warm and safe and loved. It couldn't be that she's just keeping it close for a midnight snack.

Deb

<giggling> Poor little Trinity. You'll have to give her lots of ear scritches and tummy rubs to make up for her not getting in on the shopping spree.

What is Missymew holding in the avatar picture? To me, it looks like it might be a little Mrs. Mousy in a pink bathrobe and fuzzy slippers. I can just hear the muffled little voice from under Missymew's paw squeaking, "Mffppft. Helpfft. Helpfft. Lemmepft outtaft hereft."

Deb

Actually, she's hugging Thelma the Travelling Bear. One thing Missymew is good at - is cuddling.

Dudley was the biggest "teddy bear hugger" that I ever had. Some day I'll post photos of him in the Pet Gallery cuddling up to various stuffed animals.

Dudley was a huge macho-male cat with tomcat cheeks (he wasn't neutered until I adopted him - and he was about 4 years of age at the time). But he was a real softie.

-Susanne

missymew is probably the cutest bear-cuddling kitty of all time.

and of course she will share with Trinity ... won't she? :)

my katz have to share, even though they each hate the practice and would infinitely prefer to have private residences.