Links difficult to find

KathieB

I've noticed with the new skin (I'm using Driftwood), the links embedded in the messages are the same color and font as the rest of the words. Sometimes it's difficult to find them. Could the links be underlined or shown as a contrasting color or in bolded or italicized or in some way set off from the rest of the post?

Just a thought ...

Thanks, Kathie, I switched to Driftwood (easier on the eyes) and noticed the hyperlinks look just like the rest of the text. BTW, when I went back to our "old" standby, Greenleaf skin, which is easiest on my eyes of all, I no longer saw the "gallery" & "blog" link buttons.

Also, is there a way to use the "search" feature in the galleries and blogs themselves (in case we've forgotten who did a particular picture we want to look at again?)?

Right now that is one of the options. Remember, these skins are temporary while we are doing some upgrades to the forum. It may take until the mid of March to get things back the way we want them to be. Thanks for your patiance!!

Right now that is one of the options. Remember, these skins are temporary while we are doing some upgrades to the forum. It may take until the mid of March to get things back the way we want them to be. Thanks for your patiance!!

Of course we are patient. This is our favorite place and we want it to look nice. In case it hasn't been said, but I know it has, Thank you Greenleaf, Dean, Tracy and everyone else for making the forums such a nice place to hang out. I would have no where to go Sunday mornings without you. :welcome:

Thanks, Tracy. I switched back to the Greenleaf skin (hadn't noticed it was back), and the hyperlinks are underlined. Makes it much easier on these old eyes! I know that changes are being made even as we type, and they are much appreciated. Just thought I'd mention this in case it had slipped the punch list. :welcome:

The Driftwood skin was available on a temporary basis until the Greenleaf skin was fully compatible with our recent upgrade. Since the Greenleaf skin is now ready to roll, the Driftwood skin is no longer available. The good news is that the Driftwood skin is still available as a skin option in your personal blog.

Thanks!

Dean