Seeking a General Store Accessories Kit

KathieB

I bid on one of these on eBay earlier today but dropped out when the bidding got crazy. It went for more than $60! The bidder was a newbie who either didn't know what he/she was doing or is a real fanatic about general stores!

At any rate, I've done some searching on line and can't find any of these kits. Am asking if y'all will keep your eyes open and give a shout out if you come across one.

Am using the Realife Miniatures General Store fixtures. The Accessories Kit (#198) would add some neat touches. If we can't run down a kit, we'll drop back and improvise, but it would be nice to have the kit.

Thanks! :blink:

I've seen them up a few times on Ebay and there's always bidding wars for it. I don't think that company exists anymore.

Oh yea, I wanted to add. I just got the living room kit and kitchen kit from realife. What made me buy the kits was because I won an assembled kitchen kit on ebay(came in a huge mixed lot) and it was so nice that I HAD to get the kit.

I've seen them up a few times on Ebay and there's always bidding wars for it. I don't think that company exists anymore.

Oh yea, I wanted to add. I just got the living room kit and kitchen kit from realife. What made me buy the kits was because I won an assembled kitchen kit on ebay(came in a huge mixed lot) and it was so nice that I HAD to get the kit.

I am impressed with the quality of the general store furniture/fixtures, too. I have another kit from them, too. I think it says Dining Room, but it has a round table, not the rectangular table shown on the kits on eBay.

I worked out that Realife was a subsidiary of Scientific Models, Inc. (I think that's the name ... no coffee yet this morning). But SM is not on the internet, although I did find an address on the East Coast for them.

Thanks for keeping an eye out, everyone. :flowers: