My 2 Favorite houses are now on their display table :)

Ms. Mini

Oh Jenny, major mega show envy here LOL, I will have to wait until last weekend of April before I get to go to a show....

But seriosuly, do have a lot of fun and I hope you make great finds while there as well as got lots and lots of inspiration!!!

Hugs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you will have a great time I am sure and I am looking forward hearing what you make for find!!!!

As for the show in April, I both want it to be NOW and I want it to wait a little since I need to make up some more stock as I am going there as a vendor, yikes!!!!

Hugs and have fun for me too!!! :)

As for the show in April, I both want it to be NOW and I want it to wait a little since I need to make up some more stock as I am going there as a vendor, yikes!!!!

Anna, best of luck with the show! What will you be making for it? (I wish I could go, too, just like Holly.)

B) well thank you so much for the kind words regarding the show. I will mostly have books, pet items some different kinds of chairs and the witchy/whimsical items with me I think... Will see whatever else might catch my imagination... (Will hubby along with me as my helper and weäll have a long weekend away with roomservice and just a lot of fun)

Hugs and Holly, you know if you want to venture over here I am sure we can arrange somethign :)