Mini dog has had a makeover

Anya

Anya, your work is fabulous. My DH was in awe when I showed him the pictures. Please post some of the tiger when you can. I love cats of all kinds.

Oh yes I will put the pics up once tiger is complete. At the moment I am waiting for some fur samples to arrive to see what would work best on him/her. I think my BH will be run by animals instead of people at this rate I hope they remeber to pay the lighting bill.

I think I am going to put a 'challenge Anya' page on my website so anyone who has any ideas on what type of animal I should try to make can send me an email. I was thinking of doing things like that for charity and finding sponsors and once I finished the animal all the money would be given to charity. I have no idea if charity works like that though.

But, but but Anya.....I LOVE monkeys (even though they throw poo)......if I pout extra cutely and give you the big brown puppy dog eyes can I talk you into it????

;)

Mmmm as long as it's not a baboon, I can't stand their butts. :flowers:

ROFLMAO :D :yikes: :lol:

Pink cracks :yikes: :yikes:

Hey I won't be laughing if someone asks me to make one of those. :huh:

WOW your dog is awesome. I wish I could do make dogs out of clay especially ones that looked as realistic as yours.

Get out your clay and practice, practice, practice and lots of patience. Living with a pain in the butt husband really helps. If you have patience for one of those you have patience for anything and I have lots of it now ;)