Help me Identify

Wee Obsession

Found this at the thrift store today...can you help me identify it????? Will be offer it here in the trading section or I am going to list on EBAY. ..... yes, I thought of using it...but it isn't quite what I am presently looking for.

It is Nice thick sturdy presswood(between 1/2 and 1/4 inch) with the exterior clapboard siding finish on the outside. Not certain if the porch was part of the kit or not...due to the looks underneath the porch roof. two full stories. Nicely solid. Any ideas???? it reminds me of THE ADAMS...but I doubt it. It's materials remind me of those used for RGT houses.

Any input from you experts???????? House only is about 15 by 14 inches sqaure.

post-1194-1168981030_thumb.jpg

post-1194-1168981113_thumb.jpg

hmm could it be the madison? the "sister" kit to the adams? am i naming that one right? i could be wrong.

Don't think so the MADISON has two windows!

Looks like an Adams to me :)

Do you think the ADAMS is made w/ the thicker wood and has the textured exterior????

I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like the Adams pictured on the box unless it's been bashed. The roof's wrong, the porch is wrong, and the door/window placement is wrong.

I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like the Adams pictured on the box unless it's been bashed. The roof's wrong, the porch is wrong, and the door/window placement is wrong.

That's what I thought.

I do not know what it is but I do KNOW it is not the Addams.

it looks to small to be an addams.

I have one semi built in my webshots album "houses under construction"

looks like an earlier version of a primrose to me.

could be built from scraps of a right house? we have enough scraps from the MHM to make something.

hmmmm thanks for the idea

nutti :)