HBS 25% Off Sale Extended through 16 Jan 2007

Just got an email announcing extension of sale. No Coupon code in the email, so I'm assuming the 25% is deducted automatically from the order.

Happy Shopping :thumb:

Good to know, I am supposed to get my second half of my yearly bonus today. Of course the bank is closed so have to wait until tomorrow. :giggle:

Kat

Ol' Ernie probably figured that ... :thumb:

Li'L Miss Rabbit heard about the sale. I think she suspected I was considering turning the her Primrose into a sweet shop. As a preemptive strike, she ordered a bunch of Easter accessories.

So much for the sweet shop. :)

No Coupon code in the email, so I'm assuming the 25% is deducted automatically from the order.

Since the sale is extended, I imagine the same coupon code applies. i NEVER assume; as Benny Hill said, it makes an a** of "u" & "me"

Since the sale is extended, I imagine the same coupon code applies. i NEVER assume; as Benny Hill said, it makes an a** of "u" & "me"

Actually, I didn't need a coupon code. The 25% was deducted automatically. :)

I am not reading this mail, I am not going to go into that field of temptation.... :)

Sheesh, I have no willpower.....

Just a teensy looksie might not hurt??? Right?!?

Hugs

ugh i hear you there anna. i want to order my side panels SO bad. but im going to have to wait tell the end of the week. so i will just use my 15 percent off coupon i have instead :)