Shelf paper

Hallowell

I was just in my kitchen and found a roll of shelf liner material I bought several years ago. It has a small blue and white check pattern and looks like linolium or tile flooring. It's perfect for a bathroom or kitchen.

Thought I'd share this with you all. You never know what you'll find when you least expect it. :)

Neat idea for flooring! I bought some vinyl shelf liner last week with a tiny diamond design & texture - I'm planning to use it on the mansard roof of my Rosedale house (when I get that far), as a possible alternative to shingling (I absolutely do not enjoy shingling!!)

Rae

it sticks on so wonderfully too

We can't be talking about the same stuff, I have to stick mine down with Elmer's to get it to stay. I have an almost perfect mini linoleum design I've used in several houses because I like red & white kitchens so well. This last time I used it in my Storybook Cottage rehab for the ground floor.

I found a lovely "black marble" design in the stick on floortile squares at the $ store, it also comes in green, but the printing "screen" is more obvious on those. I used a piece of the black in the McKinley, in the kitchen & in the 3rd floor tower room.

I have an almost perfect mini linoleum design I've used in several houses because I like red & white kitchens so well. This last time I used it in my Storybook Cottage rehab for the ground floor.

That's a very nice floor in your Storybook cottage. I'll have to investigate shelving papers.

Jackie

Great idea, I got some stone look floor tiles, self stick, 12X12, for a buck each at Lowes, not used 'em yet, still playing with one I'm using as a test bed to get the scoring down to simulate a smaller tile effect.