Where to find quarter Scale dress ups?

Minis On The Edge

I went down to the Garage and pulled out my 1/4th scale Arthur and decided instead of trying to pry it open and redress it inside, I am just gonna make a new one from the kit. My Question is, do any of you work in this scale a lot? If so, wher edo you find things to dress up your Quarter Scale houses? I know about print Mini website but there are not enough choices. I do NOT like the patterns that Broadnax offers :) I find Quarter scale furniture every where but what about rugs, curtains, lights, wallpapers and flooring? :(

hey Tracy try the quarter scale group on yahoo.

I belong there also and oh my what goodies you can find

Lucy Hanson of Hanson Miniatures is one of the moderators and her site has lots of goodies as well.

printies are a definate do for this scale!

nutti :)

I am a member of the Quarter Connection Yahoo group. Is that the one you are on?

yerp! but I havent lurked over there in awhile. to busy here. either the micro scale or the quarter scale is having a convention in Feb...I think Ill go check it out. love convention time...good time to get new kits to do.

round robins and workshops.

nutti :):(

If you have a scanner, you could always scan in a 1" scale sample of wallpaper and shrink it down to use it 1/4" then print it out. Regular printer paper should work fine for this scale. You can also print rug designs onto flocked paper. It will have a nap like a real rug.

Tracy, also check out the scrap bins at fabric stores for teeny tiny prints. Today was what DH & I call "OFs' Day" at Goodwill & I found a grey silk jaquard man's shirt, a creamy whilte ladies' silk blouse and a pumpkin-colored silk warm-up suit jacket with matching silk lining in a lightly different finish for various dh projects.(as well as a beautiful slubbed silk embroidered sleeveless shirt/ vest to wear).

Otherwise I would also suggest scanning & reducing prints you like to 1:48 scale.