great site!

littlereggie

Hey there! I bought some "Buttercup" kits to sell with my little reggie dolls about 10 years ago. I have been using a finished Buttercup house to display my dolls, taking it to shows and fairs. I encourage kids to play with it and it has stood up to time and abuse very well. The kids love it and moms are empressed at its durability. Not to mention the convient size and light weight of this particular house. I keep meaning to add on a bathroom, but it is so cute just as it is. It has one room downstairs which its occupant, Gramma Achy, has furnished as an efficiency apartment. I made a woodstove out of my potters clay along with a sink and under the counter fridge and waterpump. It is quite nice and can be viewed on my web site, www.littlereggiesdolls.com. Oh, I will check to see if you have an album page here.

So, I just checked out your site again, and wow, it is great. I especially appreciate helpful tips from other doll housers and enjoy hearing what others are doing. Great job. I have been promoting your houses to my clients, but now I realize they must come see this site themselves and share too, so I will be sending them over. Thanks for having these affordable and durable houses for us to play with! ....reggie

Welcome to the forum, Regina, I'm finishing my Orchid team blog at present, but I want to check out your dolls. I make them, too (I make a little of everything, you'll pardon the pun :giggle: )

I invite folks from some of the other forums I also read.

Welcome to the forum!

I enjoyed your site! love love love your sweet dolls and the storys that come with are too cute!

I have booked marked your site for further purusing.....I must say I like the kits and the poly dolls

bendable knees...way kewl!

I was disapointed not to find any photos of your Buttercup? :doh:

I would so enjoy seeing how Gramma Achy has decorated! I happen to love the Buttercup kit.

sooo many things can be done with it.

again Welcome to the forum!

nutti :giggle::giggle:

The buttercup kit photo is on my site www.littlereggiesdolls.com on the accessories page. and on this site in my album. Gramma Achy has decorated the inside quite nicely, although she still wants to add some wall murals, but the outside needs real clapboards. As soon as I get some time, I shall add them and repaint them yellow. I did not put it the "glass" windows. For some reason, I like the idea of putting my hands thru the windows to rearrange or look in without the glare of "glass" ...reggie

Welcome! I love the little "Please touch" sign on your Buttercup! It has a cozy, lived-in look. Granny looks very much at home. I'm sure many children have played lovingly with it. :ohyeah: Your dolls are very sweet!