What project are you working on ?

It was finally going to be nice weather next week and I thought I'd haul out the Hofco house to finally work on. Then I popped my back two days ago. Now I can barely hobble around. Call me super grumpy and I guess I'm going to have to live through everyone else's creativity too.

I've been working on 1:1 projects while cycling through all sorts of medical "stuff".  Next on the agenda is cataract removal; both eyes are "ready", but first I have get the wrinkles off of one of my corneas.  Go figure!

Outside: Getting bugs off my plants (failing) and making sure the baby doesn't run away. She LOVES being outside but she loves ditching me even more, it feels like! 

Inside: cleaning and being sad I'm inside. 

Crafts: Just repainted a garden statue nearly successfully - two bits got messed up and I may redo them, but we'll see. I may also paint new gauges and switches on a little plastic motorcycle my daughter likes playing with, since its stickers came off. I also just got a NEW HOUSE to play with, though I'm not sure how to fix it up yet! 

1 hour ago, MamaV said:

...I also just got a NEW HOUSE to play with, though I'm not sure how to fix it up yet! 

In time it will feel comfy enough to tell you what it wants.

2 hours ago, FurMama said:

a Diana off Ebay

I think I saw that one pop up!! I'm so happy someone I "know" got it, so maybe I can see what it'll look like as it gains personality :D

Posted (edited)

I am nursing a relocated knee and elbow... and we are also doing landscape  I know what you mean. I hope today is better than yesterday. 

haha our life is so busy. 

7 book nooks? wow. Haven't tried those yet.  I work on 1:24 scale or 1:144. With our passion, this is more doable. 

Miss Molly, your window turns out very cute. Glad you tested out your skills to make something new. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you guys are having a great Sunday. 

Edited by Luanne

• 4 weeks later...

L.p.I've been working on a one room school house. I've also had several eureka moments along the way and will rebuild the student desks. But I made this spinning globe out of what I had. And I have since straightened out the wire that looks bent in the pic!

rsz_20240623_171936.jpg

• Like 1