Minis Sale

TinyJudi

Any assistance you can offer in dispelling this rumor would be greatly appreciated.

What a typical corporate reply! THEY could dispel the rumor by restoring the mini section to the one side of an aisle like they used to instead of relegating a corner of rearmost wall to a few tired displays of mostly unrestocked, picked-over components and a couple of RGT kits and the Orchid; Since Dura-Craft went belly-up, if HL is truly committed to stocking their mini section, why can't they carry Greenleaf & more Corona kits?

I emailed them an inquiry about this last year. At least y'all are getting a reply!

I agree Holly if they are going to keep the miniatures going why is it that they only have 5 feet of space and 3 dollhouses on display?(All of it trashed, broken, and just plain junk.

I know that a lot of you are on diffrent forums and if we can get the word out that we are disapointed the corp. office may change there thinking. I fell that they are wanting to become a deco. store, not a hobby shop, even in the other depts. there are very few useable items.

I got no reply...but I never do.

thier railroad section has gotten the shaft also.

what used to have one side of an aisle like the minis now down to one pitiful corner

so very sad.

we have got to get the mini word out there!

nutti :lol: