New Greenleaf Ad in Dollhouse Minature Magazine

Ms. Mini

I just finished reading my Dollhouse Minatures Magazine for January and the very last page i was very delighted to see a new ad from Greenleaf! its the cutest dollhouse ad ive ever seen. I dont know how many of you have seen it. Its of the Beacon hill with a little girl next to it. and a BEAUITFUL christmas tree behind it trimed with pink and silver bows to match the beacon hill. And the ad reads "A dream come true"

and it really is... so great job Dean and Greenleaf! its the perfect ad to represent such a great dollhouse, company and holiday season!!!

I wish I had a picture online that i could post. hopefully most of you are subscribed to the magazine :)

I've seen that ad too! It's so sweet . . . who wouldn't be enticed to buy a Beacon Hill for their 'little' girl?!! :lol:

Here's a picture of the ad . . . I hope I'm not copyright infringing?! :)

post-267-1166236369_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

it's really, really nice.

what i like best about it is that the little girl is actually interacting with the house.

most of the dh ads have children who look stiff and unnatural, and who look as though they might as well have been posed near just about anything.