I did it!!! Ordered a brand spanking new willowcrest!

J_Sea

I’ve wanted this house for two years- ever since I (re)started this hobby in earnest. I’m so dang excited and have been doing all kinds of research on second empire architecture and decor. Just want to share the news with people who will be excited with me!! ❤️ I’ll start on it after my little cottage is complete :)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, J_Sea said:

I’ve wanted this house for two years- ever since I (re)started this hobby in earnest. I’m so dang excited and have been doing all kinds of research on second empire architecture and decor. Just want to share the news with people who will be excited with me!! ❤️ I’ll start on it after my little cottage is complete :)

I did too!

I have been wanting it forever( feels like) The used prices on eBay etc were so high I feel like I got a bargain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueRidgePaws said:

Congratulations!!!! This is such an interesting house. I can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm climbing on board your Willowcrest wagon right now!

Thanks for helping/enabling me!!! 😜🥰

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Medieval said:

Wait, what about the Pierce you were going to do? I was looking forward to seeing you do that one.

Next? I’m a little scared of the Pierce and know that one mystery piece is missing from the kit (it was $40!!! A steal!). I’ll get to it eventually :) 

15 hours ago, BlueRidgePaws said:

Congratulations!!!! This is such an interesting house. I can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm climbing on board your Willowcrest wagon right now!

Good for you!

• Like 1

I did, too! I've wanted one for years.

I've done hours and hours of research in order to plan the changes that I want to make and to see what other people have done.

I created a Facebook page in order to share all of this info.

Please join if you are interested!

Its called Greenleaf Willowcrest Dollhouse Fans.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 3:04 PM, barbg said:

I did, too! I've wanted one for years.

I've done hours and hours of research in order to plan the changes that I want to make and to see what other people have done.

I created a Facebook page in order to share all of this info.

Please join if you are interested!

Its called Greenleaf Willowcrest Dollhouse Fans.

I will!!

• 1 month later...

Congratulations everyone who got theirs! I about died when i saw it was back in stock. I'd been wanting one forever, but didn't think it would ever be back in stock! I just ordered mine and am beyond elated. It'll have to be my 5th and last, but I never thought I would have one of my own! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to do!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2023 at 5:30 PM, MapleUnicorn13 said:

Congratulations everyone who got theirs! I about died when i saw it was back in stock. I'd been wanting one forever, but didn't think it would ever be back in stock! I just ordered mine and am beyond elated. It'll have to be my 5th and last, but I never thought I would have one of my own! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to do!

Hurray! Join the willowcrest FB group too if you want. I love seeing everyone’s interpretations of this gorgeous kit! ❤️