Spring big cleaning starting.....

Maybe one of the Administration people should answer this, but i think that to insert an URL, you have to click on the Chain icon above, then the window with the place to paste the address will show so you can post your link. If what you want to post is an image from your computer files, then you use the "choose files" link below, and find your image. If it doesn't work could be that the picture is too big, so you would need to resize it, and try again. 

Emily or another person will help you better if I didn't answer correctly🙂

Hi, this is an UPDATE about what it's left available on Ebay of the Magazines and Books that I post here before. 

-Miniature Collector magazines:

2003 complete, except for the November issue (11 magazines)

January 2010 (1 magazine)

August and September 2011 (2 magazines)

-Books:

Making Dolls' House interiors in 1/12 scale. By: Carol & Nigel Lodder

All about doll houses. By: Barbara L. Farlie with Charlotte L. Clarke

The art of the Miniature. Small worlds and how to make them. By: Jane Freeman

How to light a doll house. By: Jean Dickey

Decorative Dolls' Houses. By: Caroline Hamilton (this book doesn't have a Jacket, but the book is in excellent condition).

-Popular Imports (excellent for a half scale house) resin furniture sets available are:

2 Georgian Bathroom sets, new in boxes

1 Venetian Garden, new in box

1 Concorde kitchen, complete, unboxed

I posted many Dolls, and a couple of porcelain doll kits, all in 1:12, 1:24 and 1:48 scales.

You can find all here https://www.ebay.com/mys/active

Today I will start posting 1:12 scale furniture, furniture kits, and accessories. Many rare, discontinued and hard to find pieces will be posted. If you bid or buy more than one lot remember to wait for my invoice before paying, so I can combine shipping. Send me an email or message here if you want even better deals of what will be posted. I didn't post all here first because I don't have the health, stamina or time to do all the required work to double post. So sorry!

On a funny note, if anyone is thinking about reducing your minis, don't wait until you get much older. This is a hard job!! Oh boy, i didn't know I collected so many things over only a few years, and sometimes a feel overwhelmed when I have to open a box! Wao! Hard work, not kidding! But I think it's time to share the joy that I had when I've got this things, with some of my fellow miniaturists. Have fun you all, life is too short!:D

On 3/4/2022 at 10:25 AM, minilover62 said:

Miniature Collector magazines:

2003 complete, except for the November issue (11 magazines)

January 2010 (1 magazine)

August and September 2011 (2 magazines)

-Books:

Making Dolls' House interiors in 1/12 scale. By: Carol & Nigel Lodder

All about doll houses. By: Barbara L. Farlie with Charlotte L. Clarke

The art of the Miniature. Small worlds and how to make them. By: Jane Freeman

How to light a doll house. By: Jean Dickey

Decorative Dolls' Houses. By: Caroline Hamilton (this book doesn't have a Jacket, but the book is in excellent condition).

-Popular Imports (excellent for a half scale house) resin furniture sets available are:

2 Georgian Bathroom sets, new in boxes

1 Venetian Garden, new in box

1 Concorde kitchen, complete, unboxed

This is an update.

• 1 month later...

Final push for now for my Spring cleaning. The rest of my books and Nutshell News with lots of smaller scale articles are posted as well as the last house kit (the 1:24 scale Mc Queenie Gypsy Caravan); also posted are several B.H. Miniatures Cupboards and base units kits, more Popular Imports resin furniture sets; 1/144 scale Millie August houses, a beautiful Chrysnbon Country Blue full kitchen, dolls, Thatch bundles, flower beds, house plans, and more stuff. https://www.ebay.com/mys/active

• Like 1