I should still have my instructions!  I am half way though my build/bash of this house.  I will have to do some searching, but think I know where they are.  We moved in the middle of the build, and I have a storage tote of all the items for the house.  I will get back with you on what I find this evening after I get home from work. (don't tell the boss I am on the forum at work :cheezy:)

Matt

Well . . .  I dug around in the container for the Cape May and was unsuccessful in finding the instructions.  I looked in a few other places I usually keep paperwork, and still nothing.  I will keep looking, but . . .  It is not like me to toss out instructions, I usually keep all that and file it. :dunno:

I will keep looking.  You might search on eBay and Etsy, from time to time, instructions for dollhouse kits do turn up for sale.

Gayle, please PM Matt with any personal contact information.  When you hover your cursor over his username the drop down box will have an envelope icon; click on that to send him a personal message.