Christina in Canada

ChristinaC

Hello fellow enthusiasts!  I’ve just purchased a Pierce kit and I cannot wait to get started! I am currently completing a curio shop room box and a little room under the stairs.  I’m 51 and not waiting until I retire to tool up a craft room and get serious about my life long on and off hobby.  Starting with the Pierce because it reminds me of my childhood home in New Hampshire 

• Like 1

Hi, Christina. I just turned 52 a couple weeks ago, and just finished my first house before Christmas. I had loads of fun with it, though I haven't done an actual "build" yet, just working on existing houses that I picked up. I DO have a really ambitious one that I am gathering the accessories for...I want to do a series of stacking roomboxes that create a single building(saw a template in one of my miniature magazines), and it will be a four story Charles Rennie Mackintosh "Willow Tea Room". The first three stories will be the various levels of the real life tea room: general public level, Salon DeLuxe and Chinese Room, then the fourth floor will be a combination of Hill House and House For An Art Lover...go big or go home, I guess! While I sort out the logistics of the Rennie Mackintosh, I am working on a Willowcrest that will be a San Francisco Painted Lady.