Blog Categories

KathieB

I just set up two categories in my blog. One is for the NAME conference workshop entries and the other is for the Travel Trailer. The first one is designated as a Public blog, the latter is designated Private.

Will someone please to to my blog and see if you can see the Travel Trailer category. (The only entry in it right now says, "Test", so don't get too excited about an early peek!)

If it really is private, then I can start blogging it, will make it public after 12/15.

Just went to see your blog and "all" (and belive me I will get back to that later on) was the blog of NAME which in itself were a major drool guard warning issue LOL so I am truly looking forward seeing the traverl trailer when you open it to the rest of us.

Hugs

You blog away adn you know... I am NOT entering LOL myself.... so IF you want to share pics with me I am allright with that ;)

Hugs

LOL!!! Actually, I could probably start posting right now. I have no fear of anybody trying to copy the complicated nonsense we've gotten ourselves into! At the moment, we're waiting for delivery of a fiber-optic element. Of course, neither of us has ever worked with fiber optics, so we're going to be slaloming around yet another learning curve.

But really, I'd rather unveil the finished item first ... and then let y'all see behind the scenes.

D---, and here I were allready fora sneak peak LOL, but I can understand, better be patient and set my calendar to be ready for drool guard activities for when all things are revealed ;)

And fiber optics sounds promising!!!!

Hugs

Kathie,

I can't wait to see what you are doing with fiber optics. I have been playing around with it and haven't yet figured out how to make it do what I want. One thing I did learn though is that if you heat the end of the fiber a little it makes the tip about double the size it was and gives off more light.

Kathie,

I can't wait to see what you are doing with fiber optics. I have been playing around with it and haven't yet figured out how to make it do what I want. One thing I did learn though is that if you heat the end of the fiber a little it makes the tip about double the size it was and gives off more light.

Thanks for the tip! I've not worked with fiber optics, and, in fact, we're still waiting for the little kit to get here!

What kind of kit are you getting? I bought a three foot fiber optic tree at a thrift store for $1.50 and stripped out the fibers. I got a ton of them. It had a light and motor for spinning it and a color wheel in the bottom.

At the moment, we're waiting for delivery of a fiber-optic element.

<tilting head to one side and perking up one ear> Fiber optics? Oh, you've definitely got my attention!!

Deb

What kind of kit are you getting? I bought a three foot fiber optic tree at a thrift store for $1.50 and stripped out the fibers. I got a ton of them. It had a light and motor for spinning it and a color wheel in the bottom.

It's a little set ... 200 fibers, runs on two AA batteries. There's not enough room for color wheels and bulky electrical cords the way we're going to use it ... but I'll definitely keep my eyes open for used fiber optic stuff that can be stripped!

<tilting head to one side and perking up one ear> Fiber optics? Oh, you've definitely got my attention!!

The kit arrived today ... thought I'd wait to work on it tomorrow, but the workshop is calling me!