New Christmas question

ekcbbug

I haven't started to build any new kits, even though my fingers are itching to start the White Orchid. We have to move house soon after Christmas and I have a nasty feeling that we will have to downsize, so don't want to add to the obvious dollshouse collection!!! Flatpacked kits are somewhat easier to pack into boxes without generating too much interest lol

Ellen :ohyeah:

I know exactly what I'll be doing this christmas. My Christmas Wish has finally come true and I've now got the Greenleaf Village :wave: :yay: :w00t:

I've been wanting this for the past couple of years and finally "santa" decided to buy me it. I'm gonna decorate it in true christmas style complete with lots of snow and fairy lights. I'm trying to save it to start on christmas day whilst the kids are busy with their christmas presents (I get christmas day off in the kitchen as "santa" likes to make christmas dinner and likes the kitchen all to himself) which means that I'll have the whole day with just me and my village to play with. Now that's what I call Christmas !!!

:w00t:

My White Orchid is still in the box...peacefully sleeping. I, like most of us, have been pretty busy. The roombox hat has taken so much of my time, but so little money...kind of proud of that... is almost complete. I wrote my sister and asked her how involved she wanted to be in it, even though she doesn't know what it is. I was wanting to find out how much I just permanently place in the house. There are a couple pieces that definately will be permanent because they tip so easily and I don't want her to get frustrated everytime it gets bumped and the table falls. The actual minis will be packaged separately so that she can place them where she would like. I found some ornaments at the dollar store that I can take apart and make beautiful 'things' out of. Not sure what they are...either crystal lamps or crystal eggs..DH thought of the eggs. Anyways, they look really nice. I really need to start a gallery here, don't I. Ok...I will...just don't tell my sister about this site. :wave:

I have finally decided to make my haunted house into a Christmas house - just won't be able to start it til after Christmas because of everything else going on. I'm really excited now that I know what it's going to be!!