Another Garfield

gemlady

I too have a gardfield but instead of bashing its a basket case , it was made in 1980 found it at a flee market was told it was all there found that there was no foundation 3 walls that did not match and a outline of another no stairs one floor and the roof with a little luck it is up and has a spiral stair case and a extra hall because I cut the main wall 2 in. bigger put it out of sinc but it still worked :lol:

I want to thank all of you that has done the Garfield and had pictures it really helped in putting it to gether

Gemlady

Welcome to the forum!!

Im so glad that the builders of the Garfield could help you out with their photos.

mmmmm....speaking of photos...where are yours??:lol:

we do so love our eyecandy!

nutti :D

Thank you all for your support:

It has taken three month and the help of all your pictures of the Garfield to get as far as I have . The out side is almost done I will figure the wall out on the inside. there will be more inlay on the Floor in each room will post picture as the come along. :lol:

Your house is looking great!

I merged your two topics on the Garfield into one, and am going to move it into General Mini Talk. More people will see it in there than in the introductions forum.

:lol: emily

Wow Gemlady! That is going to be a gorgeous dollhouse when you are done! I love that staircase, and the shingled top siding is similar to what I did on my Arthur (see the blogs). Beautiful!