Chapel kit somewhere?

Anna

A friend of mine is on the lookout for a chapel kit and I could have sworn I had a link to one byt right now I can't find any that ressembes the one I had pictured in my mind :thumb: so please help ...

Hugs

The un-identified "country church" kit on minishop.com is by Fantasy Craft. They make very nice quality kits. Be sure to ask if the kit includes the door, windows and trim. My Fantasy Craft bungalow did not include those things, the kit was an unassembled shell only. While door and trim will be easy enough to find, the chapel windows will be a bit of a trick to locate, so I HOPE they are included!

I agree the Buttercup would make the sweetest little chapel--very pretty and romantic if you were to do a wedding scene.

I hope David (Hydroped) posts the link to his Orchid that he bashed into a medieval church. Stunning eye candy!

personally if I were to build a church I would use a Coventry Cottage kit

the fron bay and window above it make for a church quality. especially if you leave out the floor over the front room. kitchen could be used as an office and the remaining upstairs could be a sunday school room or storage area for all the seasonal stuff.

nutti :yucky: