Need a house

bonniegglaz

Hi all would like to build a small western town type house anyone have any ideas on which house would make up fairly quick and comes with most of what I need as far as the outside like shingles and siding and flooring, furniture is a plus but not needed. Looked at the log cabin but think would like something that is more like an old west town house and not big, a couple of rooms and maybe an upstairs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Bonnie

first thing that popped into my head was the Arthur

the Haunted house kit could be done up also

are you meaning the frontier homes of the old west?

clapboard siding? simple but functional homes?

those houses minus all the gingerbread trim

nutti :D :w00t:

the story book cottage came to mind for me. I agree with you Nutti I think the haunted house would be a great one too. if you go to the main greenleaf page and click on which house looks appealing to you it tells you in the discription what it comes with and stuff. that way you know what more you need :D

hope this helps, Jenny.

I recommend the Haunted House. It looks like it could be made into a western frontier home. The Laurel is my second recommendation. The Laurel says farmhouse/ subdivision home. Another options is to search ebay and other auction sites for out-of-production houses. There may be a kit design that is perfect for what you would like to do. The Greenleaf Madison like Linda's would make an excellent western home. So would The Ponderosa(scroll to see pics)that Marg is doing as a tea room. It looks like a farm house to me too. Good Luck!

I have to agree with the haunted house. I can really see it as a frontier homestead - just two downstairs rooms and small uspstairs. You could make it even more rustic looking by cutting the windows into squared openings instead of rounded on top. The Arthur would be good if you are wanting to do something more like a "White Lady" victorian home. Good luck!