Smaller size paints

Roni

Hello everyone,

Just discovered this article on the web. Seceral companies are offering smaller sizes of paint jars instead of having to buy a quart of paint. These smaller sizes would be perfect for out miniature projects.

Here is the link

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/story.jhtml?storyid...40724425488.xml

Roni

Yes!! At my ACE over the weekend, I bought one of these smaller jars...called Paint Pods...I bought the paint for my walls of my witch shop. The right amount. Actually still have plenty left over. I would guesstimate it being about 8 oz or so...it cost me $3.99. Would be great for painting the outside of a larger house. This was just for three walls.

~Bobbi

Our litle local hardware store has been carrying the Benjamin Moore sample paints for almost two years now, I just discovered the Ace Hardware version this summer in Clifton Forge and used them to paint my Orchid.

Just a caution. I read a post on one of my other digests that the pigments in these samples are manufactured to fade after a few weeks. They are meant to be used on a RL wall as a trial, so I guess you would want the product to be easily painted over??

The comment applied to Canadian product. Anyway, ask the retailer before you buy.

None of the colors I've used so far have faded. The Glencroft sits in front of a window in full daylight all day and the colors in the room I used the samples in appear unchanged (although all the black has bleached out of my construction paper "slates" onthat half of the house!).