I finally got a sugarplum

ilovecats

!!!!!!!!!!

This cottage is so sweet! Another house off of my wishlist! I'm gonna do a cozy little cottage of some sort...not sure of colors or such yet but it must be spackled! I love that look!

:bunny:

The Sugarplum is a sweet cottage like you said....I've moving along on mine.....and loving every minute of it.....I'm working on my fireplace....still not satisfied with it.....so my son said he would help with it.....so glad you got one..... :)

Cool beans, Marg!

I told Mike to pick me either a Sugarplum or Orchid if they had one at HL. So how many houses did you get this month?

On ebay:

Aster

storybook cottage

greenleaf store (storybook cottage look alike)

the arthur

the columbian

the ponderosa

I think that's it.

contest prize:

the fairfield

Andrew gave me his travel trailer! (how sweet).

I LOVE dollhouses. I can't seem to help myself. They all want to come and live with me and i welcome them with open loving arms!

Cool beans, Marg!

I told Mike to pick me either a Sugarplum or Orchid if they had one at HL. So how many houses did you get this month?

They have the Orchid here at the new HL, it's only 25 bones, evidently there's a 40% off coupon too.

On ebay:

Aster

storybook cottage

greenleaf store (storybook cottage look alike)

the arthur

the columbian

the ponderosa

I think that's it.

contest prize:

the fairfield

Andrew gave me his travel trailer! (how sweet).

I LOVE dollhouses. I can't seem to help myself. They all want to come and live with me and i welcome them with open loving arms!

:banana: wowser!!!!! Now are we looking forward to pics or what?!?! Just a teensy bit :banana: but I am sure :innocent: that that is a good thing, right????

Hugs

I'm a pretty sure they will all have a wonderful home! Congrats on all of your wins this month!

They have the Orchid here at the new HL, it's only 25 bones, evidently there's a 40% off coupon too.

Thanks, Andrew. Mike is supposed to be in SLC tomorrow. I'll let him know.