I finally posted my pictures

CJEP

I finally took pictures of my two houses in progress--my Trading Spaces Orchid and My Bayberry Cottage. Now I just need to finish them so I can start my San Franciscan.

The link to the Bayberry in the member gallery is Bayberry

And here is a preview of my Orchid.

Thank you for the encouragement. My craft room is almost organized which means I can start working again soon. We recently rearranged our house after my mother-in-law moved out so now I have an entire room devoted to my crafts--dollhouses, quilts, scrapbooking, etc.

I did the floors on the Orchid similar to the bayberry with hardwood in the bedroom and living room and laminate tiles in the bathroom and the kitchen.

Tracy which house do you want to move into? You may want to wait for the furniture. That is the part I enjoy the most and of course I picked out all of it already for both houses. It is sitting in boxes waiting to be put back in after I finish. I figure I can dream decorate in mini since it is cheaper than real life most of the time.

Thank you again!!

Carrie