Yoo hoo, Greenleaf staff and administrators!

Skittiescat

I loved reading about the history of the company.

Who knew that when I was deciding on which dollhouse to use my 50% off coupon all those years ago (ummm... I think it was '91... :banana: ), that the decision would lead me to this forum.

So glad I chose the Glencroft :wave:

This is such a fun forum.

Can't wait to get to know you all a bit better. :wave:

I always say, "They are changing people lives, one dollhouse at a time" :banana:

I can gladly say that finding the 'hobby' of building a dollhouse has changed my life. I went from sitting in front of a computer playing games most of the night, to crafting and creating wonderful little things. It has brought so much joy to my life. I find myself drifting off into another place when I think of something to try and craft. It helps get me through my work day. It sounds silly, but I often visit my webshots site and look at how far I have really come with my house. It makes me all tingley inside.

Thanks to everyone at Greenleaf and to all my new friends on the forums. I love meeting and chatting with you, sharing ideas and stories. You all are the newest members of my family.

Wow Tracy, I got to reading some of those old posts on the old forum and even though it hasn't been all that long ago, it seems like such a long time past almost as if this site has been here forever. Does it seem that way to anyone else?

Yes, Wendy. It feels like a long time has passed.