Halloween Miniature Madness

bonniegglaz

:lol: Hi everyone! I have been away for a while, thanks to everyone who sent me the tutorial on the fireplace! It was awesome and I have added it to my Tutorial library. I have been busy making dolls and pouring molds to make bisque for more dolls.

The Halloween madness contest is a terrific idea to get so many new dollhouses out there! I would love to win one since I have never had a dollhouse! It would be great to try my hand at doing one for all the dolls Ihave, right now they are homeless :w00t:.

Take care and have a great day and anyone who needs some 1:12 scale porcelain doll blanks or painted take a look at my public album on webshots - just look for bonniegglaz, or email me for a list of what is available :D.

Mini hugs,

Bonnie

Hi guys, Greenleaf is the way to go! Lots of selection, well made, and by far the best designs. In fact the only other company that has designs nearly as nice as Greenleaf is Lawbre. And don't check their prices unless you have no heart conditions, or your nitro is close at hand.

Hi guys, Greenleaf is the way to go! Lots of selection, well made, and by far the best designs. In fact the only other company that has designs nearly as nice as Greenleaf is Lawbre. And don't check their prices unless you have no heart conditions, or your nitro is close at hand.

Yup, sound advice!!!! And I couldn't agree with you more about the selection of houses as well as the possibilities to "bash" them a little!

ANd Bonnie, I am really interested in your dolls as well as my MIL loves dressing these little ones and is always on th elookout for a new source.

Hugs

Is this the place to post for the dollhouse give away?

Go to the site info and feedback forum, then go about a third of the way down to 'forum topics' then post in the thread with the current date on it. Good luck!