Disappearing attic stairs

Hello,

We are Tom and Judy Murphy, owners of Datim Miniatures / Elfinwoods. We are the ones who make the original, ALL WOOD, disappearing attic stairs. We proudly handcraft then in the United States of America. Don't be fooled by copycats of ours. If you woul like more information about us, and our products, please feel free to *Contact us

Tom and Judy, you are most heartily welcome to our little family!  While we cannot emphasize too strongly for members NOT to pot personal contact info like email addresses, commercial/ business email addies attract all sorts of nuisance garbage and I can think of one recently active thread here where your information will come in handy and attract users..  I will definitely keep y'all in mind next build I have needing attic access!  It's also OK if you have one, to put your website link in your signature.

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. We have been around the Miniature business since 1993. We used to supply the old Dee's Delights and handley House with on miniature sports items, which we still make, along with a number of newer items such as toboggans, old time sled, Swiss big horn sled, just to name a few. If we can figure out how to attach pictures, we will.

Since this isn't a sales site, per se, rather an advice forum, I'd say open an album first with the pics. Then put a post in the Community Trading section and link the album via the "My Media" button. No prices are allowed, btw.

My best advice is to ask a moderator to be sure. You can PM (personal message) Minis on the Edge. She would know for sure. Fov and Deb are also moderators.

I have a set of the folding stairs in one of my builds, btw.

Since this isn't a sales site, per se, rather an advice forum, I'd say open an album first with the pics. Then put a post in the Community Trading section and link the album via the "My Media" button. No prices are allowed, btw.

My best advice is to ask a moderator to be sure. You can PM (personal message) Minis on the Edge. She would know for sure. Fov and Deb are also moderators.

I have a set of the folding stairs in one of my builds, btw.

The folding stairs you have, are they one of ours? By the way, how do we open an album?

Edited by Elfinwoods

Click on your profile name at the top right corner. A drop down menu shows several options. BTW, I'm referring to how it's done in full version. If you have enough posts made, the line My Gallery will be lit up. Click on that and select Upload. It will walk you through the process. Pics @ approx 800x600 pixels will upload best.

Thank you Selkie! I would like to ask that you please keep sales of products in the forum here http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?showforum=49Please read the guidelines about posting. Also, because this is a forum owned by Greenleaf Dollhouses, let's remember to keep "flaming" or product bashing out because they sell products from other manufacturers in their online store and have long term relationships with others in our miniature community. Thanks so much :wave:

Thank you Selkie! I would like to ask that you please keep sales of products in the forum here http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?showforum=49Please read the guidelines about posting. Also, because this is a forum owned by Greenleaf Dollhouses, let's remember to keep "flaming" or product bashing out because they sell products from other manufacturers in their online store and have long term relationships with others in our miniature community. Thanks so much :wave:

Hi,

Sorry if you felt we were "flaming" (whatever that means) or product bashing. We did not mean to. We are sorry if we offended anyone by saying don't accept a copycat version of our wonderfully, handcrafted disappearing stairs. We are proud of everything we Handmake in the United States of America. That is why we let everyone know. If you wish, we can quit this forum.

Edited by Elfinwoods

I'm sorry. Actually, I was barely awake when I posted. The flaming part should've gone in the other post in another topic about the disappearing staircase. Only the selling part was posted for you. Again my apologies for that mix up :wave: I suppose things made here in the USA also. All Greenleaf kits are made here too :)

I'm sorry. Actually, I was barely awake when I posted. The flaming part should've gone in the other post in another topic about the disappearing staircase. Only the selling part was posted for you. Again my apologies for that mix up :wave: I suppose things made here in the USA also. All Greenleaf kits are made here too :)

Hi. As I said, we don't ta;lk about only companies, or products. We just know the quality of our work and products. If we could figure out a way to attach photos, links, etc. we would. We were on two TV stations, in St. Louis, MO, showcasing our work.

As mentioned in previous posts, there is a way for you to post pictures. I'll walk you through it step by step. Sign in to the forum. At the top of the page, in the upper right, you'll see your user name. Click on it, and it expands to a drop down menu. Click on "my profile" or "my gallery" and it will take you where you need to go. The gallery is for your pictures. Digital files of 800 x 600 pixels is best. It will walk you through posting your pictures. Once you do that, copy and paste the address from your browser to your next forum post, and voila! When people click on this link, it will take them to your gallery. Hope this helps.