Aster Cottage instructions

Hi, I'm brand new to the community. Years ago I bought and Aster Cottage and never had the chance to open it up. I'm now in a position to open it up and look at building. This will be my first build. I'm so excited to get started and I have no instructions or anything. Is there somewhere online that I can download all the instructions??? Or will I have to call the  number on the box and have it sent to me?

I'm looking forward to learning so much from here. Very excited to have this site.

Kim

Welcome Kim. This is a great blog site that you may find helpful as well: http://moreminis.blogspot.com/

The author is a member here on GL. Just select your particular house. I think you will find it useful even as you are waiting on the actual instruction documents. In fact, I have my Orchid instructions that I am about to begin and I still printed off her Orchid assembly as an extra reference (Thanks Gina).

Greenleaf customer service was terrific! They took my info and promised to put the instructions in the mail yesterday. I should have them shortly. I love moreminis... I've already bookmarked her BlogSpot.

• Like 1

Am so looking forward to seeing your Aster take shape, I know I enjoyed building mine so much, still need to add a little here and there, but mostly there... But living in a renovation area aka our house makes it difficult both displaying multiple houses as well as working on them.

Hugs