Hyacinth's Periwinkle Tea House

MiniMadWoman

Aww, Deb, you have such faith!! I'm still looking, although I did find a very pretty watercolor tea set and a white wall cabinet that are going to go in the house, as well as a blue and white plant jardineer, a ginger jar, a blue and white chair . . . well, that's kind of my limit (Brian has put budgetary restraints on me until after Christmas)!! :)

Aww, Deb, you have such faith!! I'm still looking, although I did find a very pretty watercolor tea set and a white wall cabinet that are going to go in the house, as well as a blue and white plant jardineer, a ginger jar, a blue and white chair . . . well, that's kind of my limit (Brian has put budgetary restraints on me until after Christmas)!! :)

From what I've seen of your painting ability, I bet you could get a set of plain white mini china and paint on your own periwinkles. Royal Dalton will be green with envy at what you produce! Have you thought about painting your own?

Deb

Very inspiring! I love what you did with the lighting!

(I'm almost done with my Beacon Hill but I had to start with 37 sheets of plywood!)

Thanks Liz! Have you seen my Beacon Hill? You can view it in the gallery here, my photoalbum or myphotoshow at the links below. Enjoy yours!!

Deb, I have thought about buying some plain white Chrysnbon plates and painting them. I hate to admit this, but my eyesight is going for things that small . . . I have to get to the optomitrist for glasses I think. I've been putting it off because I just don't want to go there! :wub: I guess I'll have to though unless I want to trade eyesight for wrinkles! :lol:

Thanks so much everyone! :whistle:

I got it at 'Menard's'. It's real size paper, but the print was small enough I figured it would work . . . and besides, the color was just too perfect!! :queen:

bummer we don't have a menards here! It's beautiful wallpaper!

Are you gonna have a dishy vicar?

Perhapd one would be able to use some "periwinkle-y" kind of decals and coat them with s acouple of coats of varnish instead of the painting one self version?

Hugs