Greenleaf General store

minianna

Looks great so far!

I have the Brimbles store, I may build that soon. There are so many things i want to build but it seems like not enough time to get things done! Mine is going to be an old timey store.

Can't wait to see how you decorate yours!

Need to stop working to have the time to do everything I'll "have" to do in life though.

Now isn't that the trutch of the day!!! Sometimes one really needs a change in career, and right now I am feeling like that I would so much rather just work/fiddle with the minis instead of the 9-5 routine at school.

Hugs

Nice job. That is one kit that I'll have to do. Mine just might have to be a baby's store.

Need to stop working to have the time to do everything I'll "have" to do in life though.

The store kits are both retired but the Brimbles store comes up on ebay every couple of months or so. I've only seen the Taft general store on ebay very rarely. Good luck finding one if i see one i'll pm you.

Your right Anna but if we quite our jobs we won't be able to pay for the pastime...unless we work and sell everything. So, I'll continute to do the 9-5, while the boss keeps paying me and I have no worries before 9 or after 5.

Thanks Margarita...I've seen them on ebay as well every so often. Have other projects in the works right now but always dreaming of the next project and the one after that, and after that. :teehee: The Pierce I'm building is actually starting to move on after being in hiatus for quite a while.

In my Orchid I did a little General store on the main floor, with lots of things in the drawers here to still add. Don't think this little store will every be done though. Too many cute things out there. It is a lot of fun to do a store, but the next one will be for sure one theme.

In my Orchid I did a little General store on the main floor

I'm building my Orchid to be a small general store, too. I wanted to begin on a modest scale, but it would be fun to do a Taft's or a Brimble's.

My only problem with the Taft General Store is I don't know what to do with the entire upstairs. I have a lot of stuff to put downstairs but the store is so big it may look sad and empty. I thought about cutting the entire second floor off and just making it a one story General store. But I'm scared I'll mess it up. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

My only problem with the Taft General Store is I don't know what to do with the entire upstairs. I have a lot of stuff to put downstairs but the store is so big it may look sad and empty. I thought about cutting the entire second floor off and just making it a one story General store. But I'm scared I'll mess it up. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Ack, noooo, what about making it into an old newspaper/printing shop or a doctor's clinic or somethng like that instead? Perhaps a barber shop or.....

Ohhh, would love to do this!!

Hugs