3D Mini Replicas of You

mariawicz

I lost track of her after Doug died and I wonder and worry about her often. Maybe Holly will know since I'm pretty sure they kept in touch. I miss her a lot.

Deb, speaking of Wolfie, has anybody heard from her lately? She used to be here on the forum a lot. I haven't seen anything from her on here, for quite a while.

I lost track of her after Doug died and I wonder and worry about her often. Maybe Holly will know since I'm pretty sure they kept in touch. I miss her a lot.

She was on here a bit ago with a sale on her dolls. She was cleaning house of the old stock so she could begin over. She had some health issues after she sold her house and moved in town. I'll see if I can find the thread where she was offering the sales. It was in the spring I think.

EDIT:

Found it here. It was January. Sorry I was off a bit.

Yeah,Holly,me too! Why does some cool stuff have to cost so much?!

Maybe they put high price tags on all this cool technology to inspire folks like you and Holly to go out and buy more minis. Surely you wouldn't feel bad about buying a bargain kit for let's say $60, when you could have spent $300 on something where you have no control over its outcome. - Yes, now that I think of it, I am sure that is the reason! :bigwink:

hehehehehehehe It's when you see him wandering off with the figure, some feathers, and a chicken foot that you need to worry.

I know it's not modern technology, but I have to show the 3D replica of my Great Grandmother custom made for me by Wolfie.

attachicon.gifnweeint10.jpg

That's a picture of my Great Grandma on the wall behind the doll so you can see Wolfie did a pretty good job of making a different kind of 3D miniature of a real person. While I love technology, I think if there would ever have to be a replica of me (and since I don't even allow my picture to be taken, there's not much chance of it), I think I'd prefer that it be done with the kinder and gentler touch of another human. However, the technology behind this totally fascinates me.

This made me bust out laughing. Feathers.....yikes! Lmao!

I was actually about to ask about you since I hadn't seen you in a few days.

We're on the road, and the last four days we were staying at Little Manatee River State Park, so no wifi.