hello!

minijunkie

I joined here in June 2005 and felt kind of overwhelmed not knowing how to operate on here. I am not used to message boards at all. Then the Haunted Dollhouse contest got me to come back...I figure it can't hurt to learn!

~Bobbi :holloween:

Thanks Robin. I think I may have accidentally posted twice in the contest forum. Well I thought I posted this morning before work, but when I looked I couldn't find it so I posted it again. Oh well...I will get it right eventually!

~Bobbi

Tracy, nice to see you. Is this the same message board I was a judge for last Christmas?? I think it was that long ago. I can't keep track!!

See my previous post...already messed it up with the color!

~Bobbi

Hi and welcome back to the forum then Bobbi.

It is fairly easy to navigate aruond here, one only needs some (ok then lots LOL) time and click around to see what is avaliable, and then try it out :holloween:

Hugs

Hi Bobbi -- :holloween: Think we go back to the green/gray. If you go to the bottom of the page, where it says RSS, click on the arrow and you can change it back to 'normal'. Some of us already have -- it's adorable but I had a wee bit of trouble navigating the colors.

Thanks for the info Charlene. I rather like the way it looks right now so will keep these colors for a while.

I have a question...how do you become a gold or platinum member? Does it go by number of postings? I see I became a silver member in one day!! :cool:

~Bobbi

http://www.picturetrail.com/minibabs

how do you become a gold or platinum member

post post post

we love hearing all about your mini adventures! :pirate:

I enjoyed viewing your photos earlier today!

Im so glad ya came back to play with us! :wave:

Welcome back to the forum!

I hope this time you stick around so we can get to know you better!

nutti :wave: