DollHouse in 1/12 scale

Moarein

The link only takes me to a picture of musical instruments.

I'm with Holly on this one. I can only see the instruments. When I click Next - there is nothing. When I click back to album, it just brings a different format of the same instrument pic.

Could it be because she and I don't have Facebook accounts?

Earlier today when I clicked Mihail's link I was able to see all the photos Tracy saw,but now,on both Mihail's link and Tracy's link,it only goes to one photo of the drum kit and acoustic guitar-earlier there were photos of the making of the guitar and construction of the dollhouse. I'm not sure,but I don't think it has anything to do with having Facebook,since it worked for me earlier but doesn't now...

Thank you for the link, Tracy; clicking "Next" does nothing, and clicking "back to album" takes me to a thumbnail of only the picture you linked me to.

Mihail, the house turned out beautiful! and I'm sure the little princess you built it for loves it. I do wish you had posted the photos here, as I would love to see it all.