Fairy Tale House

wenlaine

I had always planned on building some kind of fairy tale house. I didn't know which fairy tale but since purchasing these, I think it will be Cinderella. Aren't they just the cutest. These are from Avon and about 3" tall. It has to be a small house, what do you all think?

I'm thinking "Fairfield". Wouldn't that just make the coolest Cinderella house? And it would be the perfect size for those adorable little bears.

Deb

Ooh, Deb made a great suggestion. The Fairfield just screams "fairy tale". If you are looking to go bigger, then a Garfield or Pierce might be good. Something about pointy roofs makes me think of fairy tales. Aster sort of reminds me of fairy tales too, but more in a Snow White living in the woods sort of way.

Stacey

well if its to have a Cinderella theme than why not one of Tracy's castles?

it is half scale.

Oooooooooooooooohhhhh!! Nutti! What a wonderful idea. I'm drooling just thinking about that.

Deb

Wendy those little bears are the cutest! I like the Fairfield idea! It's perfect . . . of course, you might win a 'Haunted House' this month and then you could bash it! :wave:

Adotrable is just to meak for these little beauties!!!!

Now I have been glancing at those castles Tracy has as well and you know paper caly and turrets and... oh my getting a bit light headed here, better sit down for a while LOL

Hugs (I am definitley going to have another peak at that castle by the way....)

Me too Anna, I could look at that castle all day!

Oh definitley!!! And dream on what to do with the interior etc etc

And I have also been thinkng of doing a really whimsical "house" someday, perhaps out of a part of a tree trunk or a mushroom shape or somehting like that?!? Not sure about waht scale to do that though....

Hugs

oh those little bears are adorable!

i've thought (if i ever-ever-ever finish my haunted-arthur project) about doing a fairytale house before. but in a strange grown-up sort of way. sleeping beauty on the bedroom floor, rapunzel in a tower somewhere, hansel and gretal in a kitchen corner....

oh those little bears are adorable!

i've thought (if i ever-ever-ever finish my haunted-arthur project) about doing a fairytale house before. but in a strange grown-up sort of way. sleeping beauty on the bedroom floor, rapunzel in a tower somewhere, hansel and gretal in a kitchen corner....

Ohhhh, love that idea!!!!! I am going to have a good thinking about that one!!!

Hugs

Shelle, what a great idea!

I love the Fairfield but then I really really don't like working in anything smaller than 1:12. So I think I might go with the Buttercup as Stacey mentioned or the Sugarplum Cottage. I think that one would be cute.