A Saturday Freebie :)

kellyannmo

Today's freebie is another little "painting." The frame is polymer, and the painting is of a ocean sunset.... I don't claim to be a mini painter.... but I have fun with it anyway....

If you'd like this just send me a message.

Merry Christmas,

Kelly :xmas_tree:

• Like 1

Kelly, I would love anything you make, anytime. Maybe I will try and pm on one sometime, but this is too fun! I must compliment you on this giveaway game you have going. Game? I don't know...it needs a cute name. I am absolutely loving watching this. Thank you for the smiles :) It's really heartwarming to watch someone do something so kind.

• Like 1

Awww.... thanks Morgan... I have to be honest though I am having a blast with it :)

I'll have a cute little goodie tomorrow morning.... actually... I might do two tomorrow :)

Holly.... I did make the frames, they are just polymer and I used push molds. They are a really nice size for minis... they either make a small 1:12 frame or a large 1/2 scale frame... I bought a really cute painting on Etsy from a very talented mini painter... it is DARLING and very reasonably priced and when I got it I realized I had the same push mold :) so I thought I'd play with the mold and do some of my own little paintings to give to friends.

• Like 1