Nice little Advent House

Just One More

I saw a little Advent house advertised at JoAnns in their flyer I get every month but they never got it in. It would have been 50% off. I checked them on line and they wanted $68.00. Today I saw it in the Bergner's ad in our mall but no price listed. Rather than drive down there in the cold I thought I'll make my own. I have a whole set of older kitchen canisters shaped like houses. They are wood with plastic inserts with roofs that lift off. I've never used them in the kitchen and have them as part of my Country décor. Today I made a set of numbers and made my own Christmas Advent House. I'll put a picture in my Picasa. I'm so glad I made my own and saved all that money. I have so many little houses in my collection of all sizes. All are smaller than real dollhouses but I can't resist whenever I see one. It will take a few minutes to get the picture in Picasa if anyone would like to see it.

• Like 3

Ever since my SIL had to repair my computer I can only put pics into Picasa, not my computer. It's a total mess with tons of duplicates and I don't know how to get rid of them and clean it up. I had to change my email address several months ago and Picasa still has the old one. I don't know how to contact them to change it. If it ever crashes on me, four years of pictures will be gone. :badmood:

I have the Olde World Village set up in our bay window. It's made by Party Lite with 7 houses; but they came out with another house after that, same scale, so I added it to the village. I love putting it out at Christmas time and lighting up all the houses (with electricity, not candles).

• Like 1

I got that phone on Amazon a few years ago. Comes in handy when I can't find my cordless. LOL. My dog Toby chewed my cordless and put his teeth through the ear piece. It still worked but was eight years old so I got a new one. Now I keep forgetting where I put the new one so he won't get it and chew that one too. Pets are just so much fun sometimes. To him it was just a bigger Nylabone. :bear: