And the winner is...

Mini Man

Congratulations Susieq! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mini Man

Congratulations debtingler! You are a FAST LANE winner of a $25 Gift Certificate from the Greenleaf Dollhouses Company Store! Please send me your name by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy it!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations KDC1956! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations JaimieMarvon! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 11th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations ekcbbug! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Annette! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Primrose Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations queenannediva! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 12th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations alehman! You are a 2MM FAST LANE winner of all six of the Corona Concepts Furniture kits!! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Intrinsicat! You are a 2MM FAST LANE winner of all six of the Corona Concepts Furniture kits!! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations ilovecats! You are a 2MM FAST LANE winner of a Fairfield Dollhouse kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great house!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations John Z! You are a 2MM FAST LANE winner of a Super Accessory Pack! Please send me your selection of shingles and vinyl flooring along with your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this goodies!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations booeybooey! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Glencroft Dollhouse Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great dollhouse!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations dollshousegirl! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 13th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Marsha! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations jennybee! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Primrose Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations minilinda! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 14th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations smallworld! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 15th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations doogster! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Rowan555! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations fairymom! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 16th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations CrzyLdyWmn! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Betty! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Sugaerplum Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations BlueUni47! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Primrose Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations minijunkie! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 17th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations sharon! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations gemlady! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean