And the winner is...

Mini Man

Congratulations Shelly N! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 18th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mini Man

Congratulations jeninky! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations luvmypoodle! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 19th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations hydroped! You are a FAST LANE winner of Greenleaf Village Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this kit!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations blue_moon992! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations PattyJ! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 20th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Charlene! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 20th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy all the great content this magazine has to offer!

Thanks again to our friends at DHM!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations SusannaT! You are a FAST LANE winner of Greenleaf Village Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations minijunkie! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Sugaerplum Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations cjack! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 21st contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations maresiedotes! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 21th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Hallowell! You are a FAST LANE winner of Greenleaf Village Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Bruce! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations KMK! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 22th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations ladybug324! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 22nd contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations KyLady! You are a FAST LANE winner of Greenleaf Village Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Minnie-me(Chris)! You are a FAST LANE winner of Coventry Cottage Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this kit! Be sure to visit the The Coventry Cottage Construction Blog for great tips and ideas!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations minianna! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 23rd contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations ilovecats! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 23th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations LVA75! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Lisa_F! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Nancy in Renton! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 24th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Adallae! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 24th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Anne! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Arthur Dollhouse by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great house!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations uppitycats! You are a FAST LANE winner of Greenleaf Village Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations sarahnaylor! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 25th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean