And the winner is...

Mini Man

Congratulations tams! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 1st contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse and welcome to the forum!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mini Man

Congratulations Lyn! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 2nd contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations molmrath! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 3rd contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations evervescent! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 4th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations IrishMist! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations spesmom! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of one Corona Concepts Furniture kit! Please send me your shipping information and your kit choice using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations SuzyQ! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 5th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations la-dolly-vita! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Buttercup Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Anna! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations English Rose! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 6th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse and welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations nawlinsjanet! You are a FAST LANE winner of a $25 Gift Certificate from the Greenleaf Dollhouses Company Store! Please send me your name using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations ladybug324! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Robin! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations wenlaine! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 7th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations lil buttah! You are a FAST LANE winner of a $25 Gift Certificate from the Greenleaf Dollhouses Company Store! Please send me your name using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Shakyshaky! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Esther! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 8th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Jackie! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Sugarplum Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Tina'sTinys! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations KathieB! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Primrose Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations CALLACO-Karen! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 9th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Autumn-Storm! You are a FAST LANE winner of a $25 Gift Certificate from the Greenleaf Dollhouses Company Store! Please send me your name using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Ms. Mini! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations IAK! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Arthur Dollhouse by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great house!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Jackie! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 10th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

Thanks!

Dean